The application deadline is May 16, 2022 and scholarships will be announced on June 13, 2022
The scholarship is worth 25% of the original tuition fee for the postgraduate program starting in September 2022
The University of Sheffield, UK is offering 125 Postgraduate Scholarships for 2022.
These scholarships are worth 25% of the original tuition fee for the graduate program and are available to all new international students who meet the eligibility criteria.
The scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount only, and there is no cash alternative.
Applications for the scholarship will open in mid-November and candidates will have to send in their completed forms by 16 May 2022, at 1pm (UK time). The list of beneficiaries will be announced on 13 June 2022 by 4pm (UK time).
Who is eligible to apply:
- Aspiring candidates must receive an offer of a fully taught course at the University of Sheffield.
- Masters programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The candidate must not be a supported student.
- Mars programs are considered as postgraduate programs and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- The candidate must be self-financed and required to pay tuition fees abroad.
- Scholarships do not apply to any postgraduate courses where higher clinical fees apply.
Aspiring candidates must have a strong academic profile and a clear rationale for the applicable course at the University of Sheffield. The candidate’s future ambitions should be clear and closely related to the degree they are applying for. A panel of senior employees will select the most powerful applications.
If a candidate is accepted into a two-year master’s programme, the scholarship will be available in the second year of their studies provided the successful completion of the first year, all remaining eligibility criteria and awards.
The scholarship will be forfeited if the candidate changes his course of study during the programme. The merit scholarship can be awarded for a maximum of two full-time academic years. This does not include years in industry or years abroad. For part-time students in programs lasting more than one year, the scholarship will be split on a pro-rata basis for a maximum of four years.
Candidates selected for the scholarship will be required to pay the tuition fee deposit by a specified date.
Last updated on November 03, 2021