This post will be a detailed guide on how candidates who participated in the just concluded University of Jos (UNICAL) Post UTME exercise can check their name in the admission list for 2020/2021 academic session.
The management authority of UNICAL has released the names of 1st batch and 2nd batch candidates who has been offered a provisional admission, checking of admission list has been officially commenced. all those that made University of Calabar their first choice of institution are advised to check their name in the UNICAL admission list and also visit their JAMB caps to accept or reject the admission offer.
Checking of admission status is also available in the school portal.
How To Check UNICAL Admission List online for 2020
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- NOTE: Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
The steps above will guide to check your UNICAL admission list on the admission portal. But you can also use the JAMB caps for checking your admission status. I will show you how you can do that below.
JAMB Caps Admission Checking Portal Steps
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
Dailyschooling is saying congratulation to all those that saw their name in the 2020 UNICAL admission list, we are happy for you.