Trade schools in Huntsville, Alabama are numerous but we will have filtered out the ones that you can enroll for if you are not academically stable.
There are so many reputable trading schools you can learn a trade but our listing in this post is to be considered first for you to become a profitable trader in your life journey.
These schools have proven to be the best from the analysis we have undergone, If you want to take a bold step in your trading career, I recommend you to apply to any of these schools in Huntsville to become a professional trader.
We have try to compile this list of trade schools and their various trading course for you.
In fact, we included their locations so you can better find the once near you. So if you have been searching for trade school near me, worry no more.
Now let get started.
1. ROSS MEDICAL EDUCATION CENTER
Opened in 2014, the Ross Medical Education Center, Huntsville Campus is offering training programs for future medical assistants, medical billers, pharmacy technicians and veterinary assistants.
The programs can be completed in 30-36 weeks, depending on the program and the chosen schedule.
The classroom training is followed by 5-6 weeks of externship.
After graduating one the Center’s programs, students should be ready for entry-level employment in their chosen field.
All Ross Medical Education Center and Ross College campuses are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Enrollment. Applicants will take an evaluation that measures general ability.
Students entering the Ross Medical Education Center must have graduated from a valid high school or must have completed a recognized equivalent.
Applicants to the Pharmacy Technician program must be 18 years of age.
Students entering the Pharmacy Technician Program must also pass a background check.
All other students must be at least 18 years of age at the time they begin externship.
Fees. Total costs vary between $14,200 and $15,990, depending on the program.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Ross Medical Education Center Huntsville Campus: 930 Old Monrovia Road Northwest #9Huntsville, AL 35806
- Phone: (866) 815-5578
- Website: https://rosseducation.edu/campus/al/huntsville.php
2. HUNTSVILLE DENTAL ASSISTANT SCHOOL
The Huntsville Dental Assistant School is helping students build a career in dental assisting in just 12 weeks of training.
Classes are held inside a working dental office; school instructors are dental assistants with years of experience in the techniques they teach.
After the training period, students complete a 40-hour externship in a local dental office, which makes them job-ready after graduation.
Students learn hands-on all the techniques that modern dentists demand.
The school also helps students find a job after graduation.
Enrollment. Applicants must hold a high school diploma or GED.
An up-to-date immunization record and a government-issued photo ID are also requested.
Applicants who can’t provide proof of high school graduation may be accepted by achieving a passing score on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test.
The first step in the application process is to make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and complete the application paperwork.
Fees. Tuition is $3,350, if paid in full.
Two other payment plans are also available.
- The school is located within the office of Angela S. Fennell, DMD, PC, located at 4000 Balmoral Drive, Suite #102 in Huntsville.
- Phone: (256) 743-4096
- Website: https://huntsvilledentalassistant.com
3. MADISON COUNTY CAREER TECH CENTER
The Madison County Career Tech Center is providing career/technical education in a variety of fields.
The Career Tech Center is focused on developing the skills of K-12 students and prepares them for postsecondary learning and workforce opportunities.
Students enrolled in the Horticulture Program may earn the following industry credentials: Forestry Worker, Landscape Design & Plant Materials, Turfgrass Management, Specialty Crops, and Landscape Management.
The Building Construction Pathway and the Welding pathways give students the opportunity to earn NCCER Certifications in their fields.
Collision Repair Pathway students have the opportunity to earn an ASE Industry Certification.
Students enrolled in the Engineering/Robotics Pathway will have the opportunity to earn an Industry Certification in one or more of the following areas: Autodesk Inventor Certified User, Solid Works Associate, and Solid Edge Certified Associate.
The Center is offering the following career academies:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Academy
- Architecture and Construction Academy – Building Construction Pathway
- Architecture and Construction Academy – Welding Pathway
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Service Academy
- Health Science Academy
- Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Academy
- Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Corrections, & Security Academy
- Manufacturing Academy
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics Academy
- Madison County Career Tech Center: 1275 Jordan Road, Building A, Huntsville, AL 35811
- Phone: 256.852.2170
- Website: https://www.mcssk12.org/MadisonCountyCareerTechCenter
4. THE SALON PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY
The Salon Professional Academy is offering courses for those who want to build a rewarding career in the beauty industry.
The school uses interactive materials designed for visual learners, enhanced with real-world case studies.
Through small classes, the school provides each student with the individual attention they want.
The 1500-hour cosmetology program can be completed in 44 weeks.
Cosmetology students learn how to perform hair, skin, and nail services to the public.
Huntsville Cosmetology students are trained to be ready to sit for the state board exams and work as a cosmetologist after graduation.
The Cosmetology classes meet the Alabama Board of Cosmetology and Barbering state requirements.
The Huntsville Esthetics program teaches students techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin and the artistry of makeup application.
Students also learn business strategies and guest service.
The program prepares students for the state board exam and a long-term career in the industry.
Enrollment. Applicants need a high school diploma or GED Certificate.
Fees. The enrollment fee is $200.
Tuition and fees sum up to $17,630.
Financial aid is available to qualifying students.
- The Salon Professional Academy is located at 4925 University Drive, Suite 134, Huntsville, AL 35816
- Phone: (256) 602-4833
- Website: https://www.huntsvilletspa.com
5. MADISON SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY
Madison School of Massage Therapy offers training for future massage therapists.
The school offers state-of-the-art facilities, experienced instructors and affordable tuition.
The school’s owner, Gena Rawdon is a Licensed Massage Therapist since 2009.
She purchased the Madison School of Massage Therapy in 2013.
Enrollment. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, be high school graduates or possess a GED equivalent.
Prospective students must submit a completed application for admission and pay a $25 nonrefundable application fee.
The school also requires two letters of reference and a personal interview with one of the faculty staff.
Students must be emotionally, physically and financially able to complete the program.
The Application Packet can be downloaded from the school’s website.
Fees. Tuition is $7,900 and covers massage oils and lotions needed while working on site, class material not included in textbooks, student malpraxis insurance and one set of sheets.
- The school is located at 1300 Putman Drive, Huntsville, AL 35816
- Phone: (256) 430-9756
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.msomt.com
6. ALABAMA ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGY PARK
The Robotics Technology Park is a collaboration between the state of Alabama, Alabama Community College System, AIDT, and robotics industry leaders across the US.
The Park consists of three training facilities: The Robotics Maintenance Training Center, The Advanced Research and Development Center and The Integration, Entrepreneurial, And Paint Dispense Training Center, each designed for a specific industry need.
Robotics Technology Park’s mission is to train a skilled and educated workforce for automation and robotics.
The Park offers an AWS Accredited Test Facility Program.
Enrollment. Prospective students can register for a class though the RTP website.
Fees. AWS Welders testing fees are between $35-$85.
- PLC Training: Omron Advanced PLC Course, Omron PLC Basic Course, Omron PLC Intermediate Course, Rockwell CLX5000 and more.
- Robot Training: ABB Advanced Programming III, ABB Robot Studio, FANUC ArcTool Operation and Programming and more.
- Safety Training: Folklift Safety, OSHA 10 and 30 hour, 70E Arc Flash Safety
- Vision: Cognex Vision Systems, Keyence CV-X Vision
- Welding Training: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, Flux Core Metal Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- The Robotics Technology Park is located at 6505 U.S. Hwy 31, Tanner, AL 35671
- Phone: (+1) 256-642-2600
- Website: https://www.alabamartp.org
7. DENTAL ASSISTING TRAINING
Dental Assisting Training is offering courses for future dental assistants.
New classes start four times per year.
Dental Assisting Training is also offering a 12-week-long Front Desk, Billing, and Insurance Classes.
Enrollment. Admissions are conducted throughout the year.
Applicants need a high school diploma or GED; they should visit the Dental Assisting Training for an interview.
Deadline to apply is the week before classes start.
Fees. Tuition is $2,500 if paid in full.
Two additional payment plans are also available.
Students are required to purchase two additional textbooks at registration/orientation.
Students are asked to bring a notebook, pen, highlighter and pocket folder along with their textbooks to each class.
They are required to dress according to the dental clinic training standards: black lab jacket, black scrubs bottoms, and tops, white or black tennis shoes or nursing shoes, white or black socks.
- Dental Assisting
- Front Desk, Billing and Coding
- Dental Assisting Training: 3322 Memorial Pkwy SW Suite 525, Huntsville, Al. Madison County 35801, USA
- Phone: 256-652-2642
- Website: https://www.dentalassistantingtraining.com
8. SUPERIOR SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE BY CHANDA
The Superior School of Real Estate by Chanda is offering pre-licensing and post-licensing real estate classes.
Before taking the state exam, applicants must successfully complete an approved 60-hour pre-license course.
Applicants have 6 months to pass the state exam after completing the course.
After passing the state exam, real estate salespersons must complete a 30-hour post-licensing training course within the first 12 months of licensure in order to receive the permanent license.
A Broker applicant must successfully complete a 60-hour pre-license course.
They must have held an active real estate salesperson license in any state for at least 24 months of the 36-month period preceding application.
Every two years a total of 15 hours of continuing education is required by the commission to renew an active license.
Enrollment. Those who want to start a career in real estate must be at least 19 years of age, be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or legally present in the U.S.
Applicants need a high school diploma or GED equivalent and must not have been convicted of a felony or crime.
Fees. Program cost varies between $225 and $445, depending on the course.
- Pre-license Course
- Broker’s Course
- Post-license Course
- Continuing Education
- Superior School of Real Estate by Chanda: 475 Providence Main Suite 404, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Phone: (256) 682-1920
- Website: https://www.ssre.biz
9. ORION SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE
Orion School of Real Estate offers Alabama pre-license, post-license and continuing education classes in classroom or online.
All classroom classes are led by Tom Carter, a Certified Instructor with the Alabama Real Estate Commission.
Orion School of Real Estate is approved and licensed by the Alabama Real Estate Commission.
The required 60-hour pre-license course is taught in a classroom setting every Monday and Thursday Nights from 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Fees. The enrollment fee for the pre-licensing classroom class is $395 and covers textbook and materials needed to successfully complete the course.
Online pre-licensing classes costs vary between $299-$319.
The pre-licensing broker class costs $339.
- Pre-License Course: classroom and online
- Online Broker Pre-License Course
- Post-License Course
- CE Continuing Education
- Orion School of Real Estate: 6767 Madison Pike, STE 135 Huntsville, AL 35806
- Phone: 256-714-2391
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.orionschool.net
10. REVOLUTION FLIGHT
Revolution Flight is offering flight training, aircraft maintenance, avionics repair, and aircraft leasing.
The flight school is located at the Huntsville International Airport alongside Signature Flight Support.
The school provides flight training from zero to private pilot, instrument rating, commercial single multi-engine pilot, even airline transport pilot.
Most of the flight training is conducted in a modern well-equipped Cessna 172s.
The school uses Piper Arrow for Complex training as well as a Beechcraft Baron for multi-engine training.
For Turbine Transition Training the school has a Piper Cheyenne II and also a Cessna Caravan.
Fees. Training costs can be anywhere from $6,ooo to $10,000 depending on the student’s level of commitment and the speed at which they learn.
- Private Pilot Program
- Instrument Rating Course
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Airline Transport Pilot
- Military and Rotor-wing Conversion
- Revolution Flight: 2002 Houston Goodson Way, Huntsville, AL 35824, USA
- Phone: (256) 542-3585
- Website: https://www.revolutionflight.com