Tasued Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Tai Solarin University of Education if yes, did you choose TASUED as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for TASUED Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Tai Solarin University of Education as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Tai Solarin University of Education admission portal www.tasued.edu.ng.
Tai Solarin University of Education Cut Off Mark
Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of TASUED cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Tai Solarin University of Education Post Utme Form 2020
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Tai Solarin University of Education Post Utme/DE Eligibility.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for TASUED Post Jamb Screening Exercise.
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng /admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
Also Note: The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.