Samuel Adegboyega has commence the sale of their admission form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to apply for Paul University admission form & their admission requirement.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Samuel Adegboyega University, (SAU) Ogwa. is calling on prospective student who want to study their degree programme to make their way to the Paul University portal for the application of 2020 admission exercise.
Samuel Adegboyega General Admission Requirement
For admission into 100 level, candidates must possess credit level passes in five subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics for the Sciences & Management Sciences programmes and English Language for the Humanities Programmes Candidates awaiting SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB results may also apply provided the result would be available at the time of Matriculation.
(B) Direct Entry into 200-Level:
Candidates for admission into 200-level must have, in addition to requirement for admission into 100-level, passed G.C.E(A/L) in 2 relevant subjects or passed NCE, OND, HND or equivalent at not less than lower credit level.
(C) JAMB REQUIREMENTS
100 Level Candidates are required to sit for the 2017/2018 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Samuel Adegboyega University. Applicants are to ensure that their UTME subject combinations qualify them for their chosen programmes. Direct Entry candidates must obtain the JAMB Direct Entry Forms. Candidates, who did not choose Samuel Adegboyega University initially in their 2017 UTME but are interested, are also eligible to apply for admission and participate in the admission screening exercise of the University.
(D) ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
Samuel Adegboyega University conducts Admission screening exercise for its candidates in the various centers listed below.
1. EDO STATE: Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa Campus, Edo State.
2. LAGOS STATE: SAU, Liaison Office at The Apostolic Church Nigeria, Lawna Territory Headquarters, Olorunda ketu, Lagos.
3. ILESHA: The Apostolic Church, Oke-Ooye Street, Ilesha
4. PORT HARCOURT: The Apostolic Church Somiari –Ama Assembly, 24, 2nd Church Road, off Abloma Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
5. EKET: The Apostolic Church, Eket Field H/Q, Eket, Akwa –Ibom State.
6. ABUJA: The Apostolic Church, Durumi District,By Dunamis Church, Area 1, Garki, Abuja FCT
7. LOKOJA: The Apostolic Church, Ajara Quarter, Lokoja Area Headquarters.
8. KADUNA: The Apostolic Church, Zaria area, Z11/12 Abeokuta Street, Arugungu Road, Kaduna.
9. IBADAN: The Apostolic Church, Oke-Ado Area, 27 Adebiyi Street, off NTC Road, Dugbe, Ibadan.
HALLS OF RESIDENCE
All students are to reside in the Halls of Residence for the entire period of their studentship in Samuel Adegboyega University.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
How to apply for Samuel Adegboyega admission exercise
- Visit Samuel Adegboyega post utme portal @ https://admission.sau.edu.ng/
- Fill the required information in the right column
- continue to make payment
- Samuel Adegboyega school fees schedule
- Samuel Adegboyega academic calendar
- Samuel Adegboyega courses offered