We have specially gathered the amount payable in Paul University for 2020/2021- Paul University school fees schedule
Student are advised to take note of the school fee amount before applying for admission to any university in Nigeria. in doing, we help them determine if they can afford Paul University school fee as we all know that private universities school fees in Nigeria seems to be more expensive than public universities.
I wouldn’t bore you with too many write up so let quickly look at the current school fees paid in Paul University below.
Paul University fees for new and returning student.
Note: Only newly admitted candidates are required to pay the stipulated acceptance fee.
The undergraduate fees payable at Paul University are as follows:
|1||Acceptance fee (First year students only)||20,000|
|2||Portal Access Fee (Yearly)||2,000|
|5||Tuition and other fees||260,000|
- The University does NOT charge any other fees outside the amounts listed above.
- Faculty fees, Departmental fees, Library fees, Laboratory fees, Accreditation fees, NYSC Mobilization fees e.t.c. are currently not charged in Paul University.
- Daily transportation costs are not incurred since library, laboratories and lecture halls are within walking distance.
- Students are not forced to purchase handouts, monographs and books in Paul University; necessary books are sold in the University’s Bookshop at controlled prices.
- All fees are payable to the University through either of the under-listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 1012421366
Access Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 0019935560
Fees are payable in two equal installments
If you by now you are not clear on Paul University school fees for undergraduate, kindly drop your complaint in our comment section below.