Nile University has commence the sale of their admission form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to apply for Nile University admission form & their admission requirement.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja is calling on prospective student who want to study their degree programme to make their way to the Nile University portal for the application of 2020 admission exercise.
Nile University General Admission Requirement
It is important you understand the qualifications needed for the course you wish to pursue.
Please read on for details of what is required for your chosen course.
*5 credits, including English, can be in 2 sits maximum for O’level
Nigerian students seeking admission into the University must take the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination or UTME and obtain the approved cut-off mark for that year. Also the candidates are required to present 5 credits at no more than two sittings. Please refer to your respective faculties for full requirements, other useful information and/or specifications.
Unlike Nigerian applicants, all foreign applicants must provide their corresponding Examination Results as well as academic transcript of previous high schools.
Transfer & Direct Entry Students:
Direct Entry candidates are those who have completed one of the following: OND, NCE, HND, ‘A’ level GCE, SBS,JUPEB, and IJMB or any other higher qualification.
Transfer candidates from national universities are generally given preference except in cases where the candidate is on academic probation. In such cases, the candidate may be admitted to a lower level. For this method of admission, a grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale will permit the candidate to transfer and commence from their appropriate level.
Additionally, admission into an undergraduate degree program of the University shall be based on the Faculty and Departmental requirements, visit your respective Faculty for more. Alternatively, you can check Entry Requirements for all programmes offered by NUN.
Each candidate should summit following documents to admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Note: The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.
How to apply for Nile University admission exercise
- Visit Nile University post utme portal @ https://www.nileuniversity.edu.ng/apply-for-a-course
- Fill the required information in the registration form
- continue to make payment
- Nile University school fees schedule
- Nile University academic calendar
- Nile University courses offered