What question should I ask my study abroad advisor about studying abroad?
Traveling around the globe to study is always the intention of everyone who is striving to get a quality education in life, this is because it leaves us with a new experience where we meet people from different parts of the world, to learning different believes and cultures making us not only student but adventurous.
Although, it is challenging to get into universities abroad. While considering applying for a study abroad program, it is most pertinent to ask question(s) about the school you are applying to, their requirement, and other helpful ideas to keep you one step forward to achieving your desires.
With the help of an advisor, every study abroad question will be answered diligently. So If you are yet to know the questions to ask your study abroad advisor, worry no more because we have the most important question to ask them on this page.
List of questions to ask a study abroad advisor
There are lots of questions to ask a study abroad advisor but it’s wise and professional when you are asking rhetorical, debrief, and proper questions. Some of the questions that will lure you into learning about study abroad are listed below.
- What are the most lucrative courses to study abroad?
- What mode of study is the best? Full-time or Part-time?
- What is the requirement for my nationality?
- Am I eligible to apply if I have not fulfilled the requirement?
- When is the best time to start the enrollment?
- How do I get started with my application?
- What are the things to do before going?
- What is the cost of my program and what is the mode of payment?
- Is study abroad expensive for me?
- what scholarship program should I apply to?
- How is student performance in the previous year in this school
- How can I cope with the new environment I’m about to visit?
- What Precautions should I take concerning my visit?
- What bad experiences have other like students encountered, and what can I do to avoid them?
- What should be in my luggage when coming?
- Will language be a barrier because I understand only one language?
- How long will it take me to obtain a BSc degree abroad?
- Can I be employed after graduating abroad?
- Is my accommodation free? if no, how do I go about it, and how much does it cost to get a student lodge
- How can I succeed around people of a different race in the university?
- Finally, give me general advice on this journey?
You want to Read
- How to get a legit scholarship to study abroad
- Guide to Student Loan in USA