Landmark University has commence the sale of their admission for form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to apply for Landmark University admission form & their admission requirement.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Landmark University, Omu-Aran. is calling on prospective student to want to study in their their degree programme to make their way to the Landmark University portal for the application of 2020 admission exercise.
Landmark University General Admission Requirement
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme. Visit “Degree Programmes” for more information.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
- Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
- Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University.
- In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to apply for Landmark University admission exercise – UTME/Direct entry
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM
1. Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
2. Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
3. After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
4. You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N10,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
5. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
6. You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
7. After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
8. Please note that there will be POST-UTME screening exercise, which will take place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to upload the following documents and come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at scheduled Post-UTME screening exercise
- » Printed Application Form
- » Copy of UTME Result Slip
- » Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- » 2 Passport Photographs
- » Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian
- » Letter from your religious leader
- » Copy of Birth certificate
- » State of origin certificate