Kwararafa University has commence the sale of their admission for form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to apply for KUW admission form & their admission requirement.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Kwararafa University, Wukari is calling on prospective student to want to study in their their degree programme to make their way to the kuw portal for the application of 2020 admission exercise.
Kwararafa University General Admission requirement
Admissions into Kwararafa University, Wukari is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. Prospective students must satisfy all College and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general requirements:
Admissions through the UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Admission through Direct Entry mode
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
- Passes in two IJMB/JUPEB courses out of the three
Admissions into 300 level
Candidates with HND, or third class degree can apply for admission into 300level.
Kwararafa University also offers the Interim Joint Matriculations Board (IJMB)programme. It is a nationally recognized one year programme which offers successful candidates the opportunity of gaining Direct entry (200 level) admission into any of the Universities
The entry requirements for IJMB
For admission to IJMB, a candidates must possess four(4) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
The subjects offered at IJMB include: Lit. in English, History, CRK, Government, Economics, Business Studies, Accounting, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Geography, Agricultural Science, among others.
A combination of any 3 subjects grants admission to study for degrees in:
- The Natural Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Agricultural Science
- Social and Management Sciences
How to apply for Kwararafa University admission exercise – UTME/Direct entry
Application for IJMBprogrammes. Forms are obtained for the sum of N7,000 seven thousand naira only payable to Kwararafa University Zenith Bank account number 10112472423 and the bank teller presented to the university bursary for issue of application forms.
For more information you can call 08109789030,08125104970.