As we all know that the jamb result is out for everybody that took part in the examination in 2020, so for those that want to know how to check their result online through jamb portal or with the use of mobile phone by sending SMS are all welcomed to this post which is specially made for 2020 jamb candidate.
If you have been on the internet recently, I guess you might have seen a lot of searches like; how to check jamb result 2020,how to check jamb result 2020 online,check jamb result with registration number,check jamb result with only registration number,check my jamb result 2020,original jamb result,how to check jamb result without sim card,www.jamb.org.ng result 2020 and so on, so this is to show you that you are not the only one who want to check jamb result.
Not to worry, for we are here with full steps that you can apply weather you are a UTME candidates or Direct entry candidates.
To minimize much talk, let delve in to check your result via jamb portal
How to check 2020 JAMB Result Online
Do the following 4 to for checking of jamb result.
- Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
These are response to like see on your screen if your result is not ready
- Result is not yet ready
- Result withed
- Result not found
- Check back later
NOTE: Disable the pop up blocker if enabled in your browser so that your result can come out.
All candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.