Direct entry, redeployed student and those that JAMB gave another course different from the institution of choice course, must listen carefully to learn how to do jamb regularization.
After checking your jamb matriculation list and your name didn’t appear, do not panic for need to do jamb regularization. this is often caused by jamb giving you another course while your institution gave you another one.
So many Nigeria student don’t know the need for jamb regularization, some see it from different perspective but the 30 billion question “What is the meaning jamb of regularization” and why do i need jamb regularization.
What is the meaning of JAMB Regularization
JAMB regularization is an application form for direct entry admission student, student who redeployed from the initial course which was given to them another more preferable one.
This regularization process is designated to regulate HND, OND, ND and NCE certificate holders and clear up their initial jamb status and also update their current information.
Why Do I Need JAMB Regularization
This exercise is purely for direct entry, and redeployed student. You need jamb regularization because you have to update your status to match with the current course of study.
By implication, If you did not perform this exercise, you might not be able to graduate form university in your final year and it can hinder you from going to nysc.
How Much Is JAMB Regularization fee
The regularization fee is 10,000 Naira only
How To I Check My JAMB Regularization 2020
Follow the carefully written steps in the next heading and do jamb regularization before the closing date.
JAMB Regularization Steps
Requirement for creating for profile for new users are;
- valid email address,
- first name
- Mobile Number
- State and LGA of Origin
- Strong password
2. After providing the above document, new user should sign up
3. After signing up, login to continue. Once logged in, you will be directed to the landing page where you will see all services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”.
5. Once click, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font.
The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.