This page contains all is required for you know in this 2020 jamb registration for both UTME and direct entry candidates..
This information here was officially revised on 15th of january 2020. Meanwhile the registration for jamb 2020 have been ongoing since on 13th of January.
In a formal way, We wish to inform the general public that the Joint Admission and Matriculation board, JAMB has commence the selling of JAMB form in all the accredited CBT centre in Nigeria.
Candidiate who want to participate in this registration exercise should visit any nearby JAMB centers and purchase the UTME form. This is because most of the Cyber cafe around us have addressed for extorting student who want to regiser for jamb in their shop.
A good number of them even go as far as telling aspirant that they are JAMB registration center which so many of them tends to believe their knowlege.
If you what to get your registration done successfully, keep reading this post for it is specially made for your assitant on jamb registration not minding which state you reside in Nigeria.
Notwithstanding, we will explain how you can register for 2020 JAMB registration online with few steps we will be show you below.
A proper way for JAMB registration 2020.
Maybe you have got yourself stuck during registration of jamb, I assure that this section is a step by step to register JAMB for 2020
- Create JAMB Profile (Profile registraion)
One Cell (mobile) number can be used by one candidate The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination
Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First-Name, Middle-Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to this should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019 e.g Tinubu Adamu Odumegwu (Surname and ﬁrst name are mandatory)
A Proﬁle Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
Applicant are expected to create jamb profile with their phone by sending their full name to *5509# then wait for 2 minutes or so for them to send the profile code for registration.
We recommend you to use either MTN, Airtel, Glo or 9mobile for the sending text message of getting your profile code which will be used to vend your ePIN.
NOTE: You will be charge N50 by your network provider for registering your Name with a profile code.
- To correct candidate’s name, send the [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
- To retrieve a lost Proﬁle Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as text message from the same mobile number
3. JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS:
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Two online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller)
- ATMs of banks listed in 5C (i) above (InterSwitch)
- USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
4. DUTIES OF PARTICIPATING BANKS/OUTLETS ON ISSUEING OF PROFILE CODE:
- Collect the Proﬁle Code from candidate’s phone
- Collect payment and vend ePIN by SMS to candidate’s phone
- Facilitate POS Payment, if necessary
- Issue Evidence of Payment
- Collect Centre Service Fees, if requested by the CBT Centre
5. six different ways for the procurement of ePIN for registration
i. BANK PAYMENT (MICRO FINANCE BANKS INCLUDED)
- show already generated profile and codde and pay cash
- ePIN can then be sent to your phone number
ii. Using POS: This is available at State Ofﬁces of JAMB + CBT Centres, other POS outlets and any CBT Centre that demands it
- show profile Code and pay by card (Visa and Mastercard only)
- ePIN is then sent to the candidate’s unique mobile number
iii. PAYMENT THROUGH MOBILE MONEY OPERATORS – available at CBT Centres and Other Outlets
- Present Proﬁle Code and pay by cash
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
iv. USING ATM : available on all ATM machine of Participating Banks listed in C(I) (InterSwitch Channel)
- insert your ATM card
- enter your ATM pin
- Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB
- Enter Proﬁle Code and pay
- ePIN is then sent to the candidate’s mobile number used for getting profile code
v. ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit JAMB official website: @jamb.gov.ng
- Click Purchase of 2018 Application Document
- Enter your Proﬁle Code
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- pay quickly
- ePIN is then sent to the candidate’s telephone number
vi. PAYMENTS USING USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS)
- Dial *565*6*55019# on your phone
- Enter Proﬁle Code
- Select bank and follow the prompts to complete payment
- ePIN is then be sent to the candidate’s telephone number used for getting 2020 jamb profile code.
7. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IN CBT CENTRES:
Proceed to the accreditation JAMB center nearest to you and and present the e-PIN for completion of registration.
The name of the candidate as typed by the candidate on his/her phone when registering the proﬁle comes up automatically on the input of the e-PIN by the CBT centre
N/B: Candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
PROCEDURE FOR THE EIGHT FOREIGN CENTRES ONLY IS AS FOLLOWS: Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the eight countries. Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
Recovery Of Lost ePIN Process after Payment
i. If ePIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique numberii.
The ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number
After obtaining ePIN, candidate should proceed to the nearby jamb cbt centre to complete his/her registration.
ii. In line with the Board’s regulated registration exercise, only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres and JAMB Offices will be allowed to register candidates
iii. Each candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre with his/her personal details, the proﬁle and evidence of payment.
Price For 2020 JAMB Form for 2020
JAMB registration fee is at the rate of N3,500. Meanwile other charges applied to it is the compulsory reading text “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME Candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A. H. Mohammed for DE Candidates.
We assume the The total amount of the registration to be within the range of #4700 to #6000.Foriegn student are over $100 to $20.
Dailyschooling advice al those that want to apply for JAMB 2020 to visit JAMB accredited center for a proper direction for. registration
The Most Relevant JAMB Registration Requirement for 2020.
Without delay, these are the jamb regstration requirement for 2020 UTME exam.
- Each candidates are expected to have a Valid email address, this JAMB email address is the only medium through which registered candidates can get more information like knowing their examination date, time and venue.
- Each candidiates are to provided their O’level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE)for their registration and while those that has no result should indicate in their form with (AR) Awaiting Result .
- Every participant are requested to know the subject combination for their preferred courses. This combination of subject helps the board indicate that XYZ student will be writing ___ subject. Read also: Jamb subject combination for all courses.
- Every candidates will be requested to indicate their most preferable choice of institution(First choice, second and their choice), for example, Your first choice could be Federal university, second choice could be State university, third choice could be College of education. Read Also: List of College of education in Nigeria
- Prospective cadidates should make provision of their Bio-data, these are; Date of birth, State of origin, first name, last name, and middle (middle name is optional)
A Must Know To All Prospective JAMB Candidate
- All candidates must register their profile using text messages before proceeding to purchase their epin either on quickteller or bank payment platform.
note:The registration fee is non-refundable
- All center is allowed to charge 700naira for registration. any center that charge more that amount should be reported to management of joint admission and matriculation board.
- ll CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These ﬁnancial institutions are to be present at the CBT centres for the purpose of collecting all fees. No CBT centre staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
- andidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration,
- Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed
- Candidates should note that they are required to be present and take live photograph which will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study, they will also be tested on a general text: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A.H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates/Ofﬁcials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with wristwatch, Phone, electronic device, or any pen/biro. Only common pencil is allowed
- Candidates are warned that the Board does not require nor authorise the services of ANY cyber cafe or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.
Preparation Material You Need For Jamb Registration 2020/2021
All candidates who are to register for 2020 Jamb are going to be tested based on a general book which is to be made available to all candidates and the name of the book is ; “Sweet Sixteen.” and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates
During the process of registration, The following will be made available to all candidates:
- A soft/hard copy of the current JAMB 2020 Syllabus for the examination.
- A material containing all the Admission procedures and requirements of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria which also include the available programmes of study in the institutions. Find out the Current JAMB Syllabus for 2020/2021
When is Jamb Going to Commence Full Online Registration for 2020/2021
The Registration for the 2020 UTME shall commence on 13th January, 2020 and ends on 17th February, 2020.(two weeks after the registration begins) The CBT examination will commence from 14th March till 4th of April, 2020. The mock examination will hold by February 18, 2020, while the UTME will hold from March 14 to April 4.
UTME-Mock-Examination (it is Optional)
The UTME mock examination is conducted a week before the main examination. this exercise helps student to get familiarize with likely question and the mode of setting jamb exam
Those who wish to sit for the mock exam are to indicate during their online registration. This helps the board to know the amount of student that are interested and make available material for them.
The MOCK examination shall commence from
Monday 22nd to Wednesday 24th January, 2019.
All accredited cbt center are eligible to collect 700naira from interested student, this helps them power the mock venue with electricity.
The payment for mock examination by the candidate shall be made to the centre to which the candidate is assigned after the notiﬁcation of assigned centres for the mock examination.
No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
Note: Do not pay for mock until jamb assigns you to a CBT centre. No one should patronize fraudsters, many of whom are now in custody for defrauding prospective candidates. Only jamb accredited CBT centres can do valid registration and serve as examination centres
JAMB Registration FAQs And Answers
We will try our best to answer this questions that those who want to register for JAMB mostly search for online.
When is JAMB 2020 Form closing?
The 2020 jamb registration closing date, which the deadline for jamb registration 2020 is february 21, 2020.the rgistration normally ends six week after commencement
If interested for the 2020/2021 jamb registration, it is neccessarry you start making your document ready.
But the deadline can also be extented by jamb registra if the management have decided.
When is jamb registration deadline
currently, there is no deadline for registration.
keep visiting this site for jamb registration deadline will be updatd as soon as the date is out.
JAMB 2020 exam date?
following the recent JAMB update, it is stated that the 2020 UTME examination will hold immediately after the registration process end.
All candidates that enrolled for this exercise are to keep checking this infomation medium for more updates as regard to jamb 2020 exam date.
how much is jamb form 2020/2021?
JAMB registration form is obtainable from only the published list of jamb accredited center for 2020 UTME exam, the official price of JAMB form is at the rate of N4000 excluding other registration fees.
How To Smash JAMB 2020
The few guidline can help you score 250+ in jamb 2020 provided you approach it practically(doing what it takes).
- Early Preparation
- Program your study Time
- Make use of Past question
- Read Wide
- Don’t spent much time on irrelevant topics
- Eat good diet
- Sleep well
check our Previous post on 10 proven method to pass jamb examination in 2020
The jamb examination is very competitive exercise, registration is simple if you understand the guide above.
For proper idea, go to any cbt center closer to you and buy jamb form while they instruct you on how to do registration.
Now it up to you. Tell us any problem you encounter as you process your JAMB REGISTRATION 2020 as we will try our possible best to help you become the next champ