yes! Before I disclose the NPower registration date and how you can apply online, just do me a favor by not skipping the next paragraph because I am going to explain the major reason why Nigeria Government started this program.
About Npower Program
The N-Power Volunteer Network(NPVN) is an Empowerment Program which is sponsored by Federal Government of Nigeria to establish different vocational training, skills acquisition , and employment for their youth.
In years ago, I lot experience have been recorded concerning lack of unemployment in Nigeria where by youth (Undergraduate and graduate) face unemployment problem that could result in them engaging themselves in immoral activities like;
- Drug Dealing
This have had a very bad impact to our nation and this why the Federal government Nigeria has came with this ideal of bring the young youth together to learn certain skills that can help them survive to provide for their needs.
Now that you know about Npower, let dive in to the registration guidelines, Requirement, and instructions.
NPower Registration Requirement for 2019
They are certain Registration Requirement you must acquire before been eligible for the Job. check out below.
- You must be within the age of 18-35years
- Original copy of SSCE result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV optional)
- Personal Indentificaion Information like; Name(Surname, Middle, First), Address, phone number, sex.
- Email address
- Proof of Nigerian nationality
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Degree certificates
Npower Available Programmes for recruitment
- N-Teach: Any successful recruited candidates will be posted to secondary schools within rural areas where they will be teaching student.
- N-Agro: recruits into the N-Agro scheme will be trained to offer advisory services to farmers across the country. And above all, boost agricultural productivity and activities by disseminating useful information to farmers.
- N-Tax: recruited persons will be given a special training by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), and deployed to several locations within Nigeria, where they can help facilitate the voluntary asset declaration move initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Other packages include:
- N-POWER TechHardware
- N-POWER TechSoftware
How To Apply For Npower Recruitment
NOTE: The NPVN portal have been updated, and to access the new portal please follow the steps highlighted below.
Step 1. visit the official NPower registration portal homepage using: portal.npower.gov.ng. or quickly take your self in the application portal using apply.npower.gov.ng.
Step 2. Next, select the category you wish to apply for like;
- N-power Knowledge
- N-power Volunteer corps
- N-power build.
Step 3. After you have selected your most preferable category, hit the submit button to continue
Step 4. Fill in the form you’re provided with but don’t forget to read the guideline before filling it.
Step 5. Finally, after successfully filling the forms you’re provided with, click on the submit button. Thereafter, you’ll be provided with your “NPower registration Number”. It is with that number you’ll be able to login for aptitude test, follow up on your recruitment status.
Note: After few days, you will receive an email from Npower containing several information concerning your registration.