Today we are going to teach you step by step on how to pay UNN school fees without the help anybody. All you need is a PC and internet access to visit unn portal and make any student related fees online
Steps to Pay UUN School Fees online
University of Nigeria, Nsukka intensive school fees payment process and acceptance fee payment procedure.
- Go to UNN Students Portal via unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate column and click on login (new students should use their JAMB Reg Number).
- Click on the SCHOOL FEES tab, and>>Get School Fees Invoice,
- Select your Session (2019/2020).
- Select entry level (This is usually 100level, except for Direct Entry Students which is 200 level)
- Then select your current level.
- Click on Generate, to generate the UNN School Fees invoice.
- Proceed to any commercial Bank (First Bank, Access, GT, Zennith, UBA, etc) with the Invoice bearing the RRR and the Cash.
- Present the Invoice bearing the RRR to the Teller and request for the Payment to be processed on Remita Platform
- Pay School fees at the Bank and obtain a receipt for the Successful Transaction.
- Return to the UNN students portal, Login, click on pay school fees and enter your RRR to Print your UNN Online School Fees Receipt.