Today we are going to teach you step by step on how to pay UDUSOK school fees without the help of anybody. All you need is a PC and internet access to visit udusok portal and make any student related fees online.
How to Pay UDUSOK School Fees online
This steps below will guide for making payment of Usumanu Danfodiyo University school fees and acceptance fee.
- All students are required to pay their fees before they can continue with courses registration. If you are a new student, use the username and password you created during creation of account. Returning students should use their existing login details. All students require UDUS and Remita invoices in order to complete their payment.
- To pay your fees:
- Go to MIS portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng:
- Login with the username and password you created during account creation (if you are new student);
- At the top left side of the page Click on pay fees, this will list the fees items/prices for the programme you were confirmed;
- Click on Pay fee;
- Click Send Fee Details for Processing, this will generate your UDUS invoice;
- Read the instructions on the displayed page to print your UDUS invoice;
- To print the Remita invoice, click on pay fees at the top left-hand side of the main page again;
- Click on Print Remita Invoice link on the displayed page. This will redirect you to Remita Payment Gateway platform;
- On the Remita page, click on “Print Invoice” link at the top right-hand side of the screen to print your invoice;
- Go to any bank of your choice with the invoice and make payment. Make sure:
- You obtain Remita receipt for your payment;
- The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt matches that of the Remita Invoice;Verify Your Payment
- In order to continue with registration, your payment must have been confirmed by the UDUS Portal. To confirm your payment;
- Log into the MIS Portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng using your username and password;
- Click on verify payment. This will open a “verify payment” page;
- A message will be displayed indicating whether your payment has been successfully verified or not.
- Once your payment has been successfully verified, you can proceed with registration of courses.