Hallmark University has commence the sale of their admission for form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to apply for Hallmark University admission form & their admission requirement.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Hallmark University is calling on prospective student to want to study in their their degree programme to make their way to the Hallmark University portal for the application of 2020 admission exercise.
Hallmark University General Application requirement
All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents in at least, 5 subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
The Five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results may apply.
All applicants will be required to go through Hallmark University’s Screening Exercise.
Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of University to Hallmark University are required to:
- Complete the Hallmark University Application Form online
- Download and fill out the JAMB ‘Change of Institution’ Form
- Participate in the Hallmark University screening exercise.
How to apply for Hallmark University admission exercise – UTME/Direct entry
- Visit hallmark admission portal @https://www.hallmarkuniversity.edu.ng/admission_procedure
- Enter required information in the right column
- Continue to make payment
- Hallmark University school fees schedule
- Hallmark University academic calendar
- Hallmark University courses offered