google browserWomen in Asia Pacific countries are inviting applications to apply for the $1,000 scholarship for 2022-2023.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate’s commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, innovation, and academic performance.
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship program is December 10, 2021.
Google welcomes women living in Asia Pacific countries to apply for $1,000 scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year to help students pursuing degrees in computer science excel in technology.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate’s commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, innovation, and academic performance. The program is open to students who meet the minimum qualifications and women interested in computer science are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications for 2022 are already open and the deadline to apply for the scholarship program is December 10, 2021, 11:59 PM (India time).
Eligibility Criteria for Generation Google Scholarship Program –
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s degree for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Applicants must be a second-year student at an accredited university in an Asia Pacific country upon completion of the scholarship programme.
- You must be enrolled in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- To have a strong academic record with leadership qualities.
Other terms and conditions –
- The scholarship amount must be spent on tuition, books, supplies, and equipment required for classes at their elementary university.
- Registration will be verified after winners are selected, and all scholarship payments will be made directly to the student which must be used to cover tuition fees and education-related expenses.
- The award will be withdrawn for any scholar who no longer meets the eligibility requirements or does not maintain the eligibility requirements.
- The selected recipients will receive instructions from Google on how to receive the award and if they fail to complete these steps by the given deadline, the recipients will be disqualified from receiving the award.
- Google employees are not eligible to apply for Google Scholarships.
What are the requirements to apply for this scholarship?
- A CV/CV that highlights artistic projects and involvement in community involvement
- Academic transcripts from your current or previous institutions.
- Responses to two essay questions with a short answer (see details below).
Candidates are required to submit two essays of 400 words, which must be written in English. These articles will assess your commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and financial need. These are the two topics on which articles should be submitted-
- What is the biggest challenge you think women in the tech industry face and how do you see yourself as part of the solutions to this challenge? Keep in mind that the effect can occur in many ways and at different levels.
- What is the impact of receiving this scholarship on your education? Describe any circumstances that affect your need for a scholarship and the educational goals this scholarship will enable you to achieve.
HCL announces “First Employment Program” for new engineering students to get their first jobs
India vs Afghanistan in T20 World Cup – It might not be an easy win for Virat Kohli and the boys