Fuotuoke Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University Otuoke Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University Otuoke if yes, did you choose FUOTUOKE as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for FUOTUOKE Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal University Otuoke as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University Otuoke admission portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
Federal University Otuoke Cut Off Mark.
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FUOTUOKE cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark.
How Much IsFederal University Otuoke Post UTME Form?
Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME 2020/2021.
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2019 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).