The Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening Form, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration guideline for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
The management of Federal University Lokoja is inviting applicants for admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic session. The FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening online registration is ongoing .
Only candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, select the Federal University Lokoja as their most preferred Choice (First Choice) and scored a minimum of 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise. The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
Candidates with awaiting O’level result can also apply, but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form.
Registration is strictly online and commences from Monday, 17th August, 2020. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2020/2021 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.
Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.