This page contains all the Courses offered in Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA), for undergraduate programmes. Check out to see the one you will like to study.
So all candidates that want to apply for admission in FULAFIA are invited to check out this list of courses FULAFIA offer before applying.
This will help them know the courses to study in the institution.
List Of FULAFIA Available Courses and Programme
The FULAFIA courses is about 91 in numbers and still counting , they are all approved by National Universities Commission (NUC).
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CREATIVE AND VISUAL ARTS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
FULAFIA Admission Requirements.
Admissions into Federal University Lafia is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. Prospective students must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general requirements:
Admissions through the UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Admission through Direct Entry mode
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.