The University System of Maryland (USM) is Maryland’s system of public higher education. Its members include all public universities in the state, with the exception of Morgan State University and St. Mary’s College.
n addition to its 12 degree-granting universities, the USM includes one research institution and three regional higher education centers.
Our 12 institutions offer more than 1,400 academic programs to more than 176,000 students at multiple sites throughout the state and worldwide.
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Study Mode: Online
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships |
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: Open
Since its inception, the Kirwan Center has been supporting USM institutions in making strategic forays into online learning. “Online learning” in this context is defined as any learning environment that makes substantive use of a web-based component that enables collaboration and access to content beyond the classroom. Online learning strategies across the USM range from fully online degree/certificate programs, to MOOCs, to hybrid and “flipped” courses.
To advance this work, the Kirwan Center has launched USMx to help institutions leverage the affordances of online learning to give students the flexibility to interact with content, faculty, and learning communities in the ways that best meet their needs.
The USMx mission is to provide both access to innovative e-learning technologies as well as the resources, support, and planning necessary for strategic implementation of online learning. This, in turn, helps our institutions achieve their mission of providing access to high quality, affordable higher education to a diverse student body both in Maryland and across the globe.
- International Students From Any Country from any Corner of the Globe.
- Applicants of Scool, Higher Degree, Graduates Any Qualification can apply.
- No Age Restrictions.
- No Academic Background Restrictions.
List of Courses
University of Maryland is offering almost all kind of Online Free Courses. The list of course offered by the university is given below:
- Agile Leadership
- Autonomous Systems
- Corporate Finance
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Tourism Industry
- Product Management
- Product-Market Fit
- Modern Product Leadership
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Digital Media
- Project Management
- 100% Free Online Courses.
- Full Tuition Fee will be Provided
- There is no Fee to Enroll for the Course
- Online Course is Free but Certificates available at 90% Discount.
- Please Keep in Mind that the University of Maryland Certificates is Not Free. Only Online Courses are Free. But you can get 90% Discount on Certificate.
- Your Certificate provides a detailed transcript of what you’ve learned.
- The Certificate and transcript give you evidence to show during job or university applications, or appraisals.
- Your Certificate shows your name, your course, the logo of the organization offering it, and the lead educator’s signature.
- Your Digital Certificate is a permanent web page, with a unique address.
Method of Application
EDX is the largest website in the world for Online Courses. University of Maryland Online Courses offering with EDX. Enrollment is very easy. Just open the below link and enroll yourself for any course that you want to learn. CLICK HERE TO APPLY