This page contains everything you need to know about FUDutsin-ma Direct Entry screening form and schedule of the screening exercise.
This is to inform all DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who chose the Federal University Dutsin-Ma as first choice for 2019/2020 Session admission to register online for the screening exercise.
FUDutsin-ma Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
The Direct Entry (DE) applicants must satisfy the following requirements before registration for the screening:
- NCE holders must have a minimum of nine (9) points;
- Diploma holders must have at least lower credit and should note that Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA;
- IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
All eligible candidates must have five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics in the relevant subject.
SEE ALSO: How to pass any exam in nigeria
How to Apply for FUDMA Direct Entry Screening.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘DIRECT ENTRY (DE) SCREENING FEE’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: email@example.com
The online registration for Direct Entry (DE) candidates starts from 14th August, 2019 and end on 26th August, 2019 , by 12:00 midnight.
SCREENING EXERCISE OF ALL DIRECT ENTRY (DE) CANDIDATES TAKES PLACE ON TUESDAY, 27TH AUGUST, 2019 (FROM 8:00 AM TO 4:00PM):
|DATE FOR SCREENING||Tuesday, 27th August, 2019||DE ONLY|