Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) cut of marks has been schedule for 2020/2021 academic session, candidates are to view their respective JAMB/departmental cut off marks to see if they meet up to the Cut-off point for admission in the current year.
This post will be detailed and comprehensive updated JAMB cut off marks for Federal Polytechnic dah so pay attention
Sip a cup of coffee and relax your mind for dailyschooling.com is here with the 2020/2021 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro JAMB cut off marks and departmental cut point.
You Might want to read:
- List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro and their school fees
- List of Private College of education in nigiera
- List of courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro JAMB Cut-Off marks 2020
I’m impressed that majority of the student know no that they are certain requirement they most attain before they can be considered for admission into Federal Poly Ilaro, but remember that the most important criteria is scoring up to their schedule cut off marks.
- Anyone who did not reach the stipulated JAMB cut off mark for Federal Poly Ilaro are to be informed that they will not be admitted.
- In essence, Candidates must meet up with the minimum JAMB cut off before can consider them for admission.
- It is advised that you score more than the Offical Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Cut off mark so that your chances of getting admission into can increase.
- However, admission will be given starting form candidates who has the highest score to the minimum score. For example, If Sam scored 25 while Lilian scored 120, it is stated that sam will get admitted before lilian.
The Minimum JAMB Cut off marks for IlaroPOLY is 120.
Federal Poly Ilaro Departmental Cut off marks
School Of Management
1 ACCOUNTANCY 219
2 BANKING AND FINANCE 189
3 BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT 212
4 INSURANCE 170
5 MARKETING 187
6 PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 219
7 TAXATION 153
School Of Engineering
1 AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/ TECHNOLOGY 172
2 COMPUTER ENGINEERING 187
3 CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 190
4 ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 202
5 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 199
School Of Environmental
1 ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY 183
2 BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 175
3 ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION 151
4 QUANTITY SURVEYING 171
5 SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 178
6 URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 164
7 ARTS AND DESIGN 173
8 TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT 163
School Of Pure & Applied Science
1 COMPUTER SCIENCE 194
2 FOOD TECHNOLOGY 187
3 HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT 174
4 NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 178
5 SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY 209
6 STATISTICS 158
School Of Communication & Information Technology
1 LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE 161
2 OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 168
3 MASS COMMUNICATION 214.
FAQ on Cut off marks
If I score high than ILAROPOLY cut off marks can I get admission?
I will give a straight answer to his question which is YES. Your admission is assured once you have undergone other process like submission of SSCE and other document successfully.
If I score lower than IlaroPoly cut off mark, can i get admission?
The answer is no.
if you fail to score the mapped out JAMB cut off mark you will not be eligible to partake in Federal Poly ilaro post utme/screening exercise. This is as a result of passed law by JAMB over to polytechnics.
The Bottom Line
For you to be participate in Federal Polytechnic Ilaro screening exercise, you must score exalt or above their JAMB cut off marks