Enugu State Government Scholarship Scheme for all Students 2020.
Enugu State Government Scholarship: This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Enugu State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students. Continue reading this article to gain more insight on application guideline and requirements.
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Enugu State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Enugu is a state in southeastern Nigeria, created in 1991 from part of the old Anambra State. Its capital and largest city is Enugu, from which the state derives its name. The principal cities in the state are Enugu, Ngwo, Agbani, and Awgu.
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2020 Enugu State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Enugu State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Enugu State (Caritas University, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Godfrey Okoye University, Madonna University, Renaissance University, University of Nigeria Nsukka).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Enugu State Government Scholarship Scheme 2019 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Enugu State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.