The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session
How to Check DSPZ ND Admission List
Prospective students can confirm their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the Polytechnic website for their admission status.
- Go to DSPZ Portal via http://dspz.mycportal.com/
- Click on the Check Admission Status.
- Supply your JAMB REG / Application Number in the required column.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Proceed to view your DSPZ ND admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.