The Fortnite Battle Pass upgrades each season and brings new challenges for players to complete. As part of the latest update, Epic Games introduced Mission Delta One in Fortnite Chapter 3. The Fortnite Delta One mission is based on a video game series called war equipment. Completing the Fortnite Delta One mission will reward players with new Delta One cosmetics, including spray and XP.
While some Fortnite Delta One missions are part of the regular games, others require players to visit specific locations on the map. There are a total of five Delta One missions in Fortnite. They are: collect COG tags (3 credits), stoop behind the barrier (1 credit), damage an opponent with melee attachment (1 credit), inflict gun damage to an opponent (1 credit), and collect Thrashball memorabilia (1 credit). Keep reading to find out how to complete one delta mission in Fortnite.
How do you complete a delta mission in Fortnite?
- COG TAGS COLLECTION: There are a total of 10 COG tags around the new Fortnite map and in order to complete the Delta One mission, the player needs to collect three of them. To get three in less time, the player must collect two COGs from the given location in The Daily Bugle. Other sites with the COG tag are The Sanctuary, The Joneses, and Rocky Reels.
- Bending Behind the Barrier: There are barricades all over the map with the Gears of War logo on it. To complete this quest, all the player needs is to head to one of these obstacles and bend behind it. For reference, there are hurdles at Greasy Grove, Condo Canyon, Coney Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and more.
- Damaging an opponent with a melee attack: This Delta One mission can be completed at the right time in the game. In order to damage another player with a melee attack, the player can first attack with a weapon and then finish the fight with a melee weapon.
- Inflict gun damage to an opponent: To complete this mission, the player needs to deal damage to another player with a gun. Find a gun and aim it while looting and do close range combat with an opponent to damage a gun.
- Collect Thrashball Souvenirs: These are located in the center of the map. Landing here will enable players to collect all three memorabilia, including the Thrashball Sticker, Thrashball, and Foam Finger.