Cross River State Government Scholarship Scheme for all Students 2020.
Cross River State Government Scholarship: This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Cross River State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students. Continue reading this article to gain more insight on application guideline and requirements.
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Cross River State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Cross River is a state in South South Nigeria, Its capital is Calabar, and its name is derived from the Cross River, which passes through the state. Boki, Ejagham and Efik are major languages of this state. Cross River State occupies 20,156 square kilometers
The State shares boundaries with Benue State to the north, Ebonyi and Abia States to the west, to the east by Cameroon Republic and to the south by Akwa-Ibom and the Atlantic Ocean.
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2020 Cross River State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Cross River State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Cross River State (Federal College of Education Obudu, Nogak Polytechnic, University of Calabar).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Cross River State Government Scholarship Scheme 2019 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Cross River State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.