College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State is now selling application forms for admission into its basic and post-basic nursing programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, BASIC and POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
College of Nursing gombe Admission Form Requirment
1. Five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology Physics and Chemistry
2. The result must either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB (not more than 2 sittings)
3. Candidate must be within the age limit of 16-35 years old.
4. Candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
How to Apply for College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates should pay the sum of N 5000 Five Thousand Naira Only into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211and Collect the form in College Registry.
Completed forms are to be returned to the registry on or before 31st Jan. 2021.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date