From the information getting to us, we wish to notify you that Christopher university post utme form application form into their various undergraduate programme for 2020/2021 academic session is out for sale. You can now buy Christopher university post utme screening form online via their university admission website.
Application are invited from interested person into the Christopher University (UNICHRIS) Mowe undergraduate/postgraduate admission exercise for 2020 academic year.
At Christopher university, student are entitled to choose any course of choice during the process of the Post utme form registration.
Christopher University Admission entry Requirement/How To Register
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2019/2020 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualify them for their chosen programmes.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. Kindly view Christopher University’s general entry requirements.
- Change of Institution Of Choice
If you did not pick Christopher University during your UTME registration, no problem, simply visit any approved JAMB CBT Center or better still come over to Christopher University to change your institution of choice to Christopher University and get your admission underway for more information call 090-377-57037 or email email@example.com.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email.
- For online application follow instructions 1 and 2 above, Scan copies of your UTME, O level results, birth certificate, passport photograph and proof of payment (all in jpeg format) then go to the University’s website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng under the Admission menu, click on “How to Apply” and then click on ‘Apply Now’ OR simply click here to Apply Now
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- Print acknowledgment slip.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394