2019 NECO june/july result has been released. Candidates that participated in the SSCE internal examination can now check their results online. You will however need to purchase the result checking token to be able to access your result online. See How to check your neco result below
This is to inform all the participant of National Examinations Council (NECO) 2019 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been uploaded on result portal.
SEE ALSO: How to pass any exam in Nigeria
NECO june/july examination is a substitute of WAEC and GCE certificate.
How To Check Neco Result
Follow the step by step procedure below to check your SSCE result but you have to purchase NECO token before checking it.
- Visit the official NECO result checking portal
2. select your exam year. i.e. 2019
3. Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Lastly, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
Abubakar Gana, who is the NECO acting Registrar, said that out of the 1,151,016 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 829,787 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and the English Language.
He added that a total number of 40,630 candidates were involved in examination malpractices, more than the figure of 2018.