CBD Oiled Scholarship vision is the resurgence of the hemp industry which can provide the raw materials for thousands of green products, create thousands of jobs, improve the wellbeing of members of society and have a beneficial impact on the environment.
The CBD Oil Base Scholarship will be offered to a student who demonstrates how the knowledge and expertise in his area of study can be applied to any sector connected with the sustainable hemp industry.
Level/Field of Study
The Hemp Future Scholarship 2021 is open to all students pursuing their chosen field of study in an accredited university or college.
Their vision is the recovery of the hemp industry, able to provide raw materials for thousands of organic products, create thousands of jobs, improve the well-being of society members and have an impact beneficial to the environment.
The winner of the CBD Oil Scholarship – Hemp for a Sustainable Future Scholarship 2021 will be awarded $1,500, which will be sent by post to the recipient’s college/university to be used for the college expenses of the student for the current study year.
To qualify, Interested applicants must adhere to the following criteria:
- Be students who are enrolled or about to be enrolled at an accredited university or college.
- Students from all countries as well as online students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for CBD Oiled Scholarship
Applicants are to write a 1,000 to a 1,500-word article which explores the following:
How do you think the knowledge/experience in your field of study can be applied to improve any aspect of the sustainable hemp industry for the benefit of the planet and/or society?
Please gather the following and submit your application to email@example.com:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment (submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc )
- Your essay exploring any of the suggested topics relating to benefits to the planet/society.
- Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Acceptance of their terms and conditions for entry.