BOSU admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates that applied to study undergraduate courses can now check the Borno state university admission list.
This is to inform the general public that the admission list has been uploaded online in their portal.
How To Check BOSU Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Check your BOSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BOSU admission status.