Bingham University has commence the sale of their admission for form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to apply for Bingham University admission form & their admission requirement.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Bingham University, New Karu is calling on prospective student to want to study in their their degree programme to make their way to the Bingham University portal for the application of 2020 admission exercise.
Bingham university admission requirement
- All candidates must have taken the 2019/2020 UTME Examination and obtained the required scores. The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the 2019 UTME are also eligible to apply but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through JAMB, after they have been admitted.
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/ Levels Result).
How to register for Bingham university post utme/direct entry admission exercise
Interested candidates are to obtain admission forms online through the University’s website or at any of the designated banks listed below upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 exclusive of bank charges:
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank Nigeria Ltd.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Gowans Microfinance Bank: A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.1100042564.
- Forms can also be obtained directly from the University’s Bursary Department using Point of Sale Terminals (POS).
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
- Visit any of the above listed Banks and pay for admission form
- Obtain a 12-digit PIN to be used in filling and printing out the Form (Protect the details on the printout as confidential)
- Visit the University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission to register.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
- Alternatively, you can use your ATM card to pay on our website using interswitch webpay.
- Visit the website www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission click pay using Webpay.
- You are able to make online payments using any interswitch enabled Cards (Verve prepaid Cards, Visa or Master Card).
PAYMENT OPTION 3:
Visit the Bursary Department at the University’s main campus, Karu and make payment using your ATM Card. A 12-digit PIN will be issued to you.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following No. 08032613576, 08030408344 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
- Teller No.
- First Name
- Last Name
- phone number
- Details of the problem(s) encountered.
Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click submit online.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms.
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day.
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance & Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission.
Highly Esteemed Parents/Guardians,
It has come to our notice that there are several fraudulent sites claiming to be Bingham University’s.
Be warned that their intensions are malicious and mainly to defraud the unsuspecting public.
www.binghamuni.edu.ng remains the ONLY legitimate website through which we reach out to the general public on the affairs of the institution.
Please be rightly advised.
NO PAYMENT WHATSOEVER SHOULD BE PAID INTO ANY PRIVATE ACCOUNT UNDER ANY GUISE.