We have specially gathered the amount payable in African University of Science & Technology for 2020/2021- African University of Science & Technology school fees schedule
Student are advised to take note of the school fee amount, in doing, we help them determine if they can afford AUST school fee as we all know that private universities school fees in Nigeria seems to be more expensive than public universities.
I wouldn’t bore you with too many write up so let quickly look at the current school fees paid in AUST below.
AUST fees for new and returning student.
|DESCRIPTION||FRESHERS (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES)||RETURNING STUDENTS (200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL, 400 LEVEL & 500 LEVEL STUDENTS)|
|Undergraduate Tuition / School Fees of African University of Science and Technology (AUST), Abuja||$8,760 to $16,060 depending on your choice of course.||$8,760 to $16,060 depending on your level and course of study.|
Please note that the tuition/school fees for freshers is inclusive of acceptance fees and other miscellaneous expenses. Subsequently, the freshers will start paying the fee for returning students when they get to 200 level (for UTME Candidates) and 300 level (for Direct Entry Candidates).
Also take note of the fact that the aforementioned fees might not reflect the current tuition/school fees of African University of Science and Technology (AUST), Abuja. In other words, the fee might have changed. Hence, you are advised to use the comment box below to confirm whether the above fees are current or not.
Nigeria Students Payment Options
- Account Name: African University of Science and Technology(AUST)
- Account Number: 1016087221
- Account Type: Naira Account
- Bank: UBA Plc
Online Payments – Admission fees
Payment may be made through the admission payment portal
Online Payment Summary
- You will be redirected to Paystack gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section.
- The e-mail address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID.
- To make payment, please write and keep your registration code, this will serve as reference for the payment.
Foreign Students Payment Options
Remitters of funds from abroad should inform their bankers as follows:
Please pay: United Bank For Africa Plc, Nigeria
- Swift Code: Unafngla
- Through : CITIBANK New York
- United States
- Swift Code: Citius33
- Routing No: 021000089
- Account Number: 36320321
- For Further Credit:
- Beneficiary Account Number: 3001558059
- Beneficiary Name: African University Of Science And Technology.
- Beneficiary address: Km 10, Airport road, Galadimawa, Abuja
- UBA branch: Area 3 Branch
If you by now you are not clear on AUST school fees for undergraduate, kindly drop your complaint in our comment section below