Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan has commence the sale of their admission for form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to apply for ACU admission form & their admission requirement.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Ajayi Crowther University is calling on prospective student to want to study in their their degree programme to make their way to the acu portal for the application of 2020 admission exercise.
- A Candidate seeking admission to ACU, Oyo, into the Department of Architecture for Architecture Programme at 100 level should obtain five (5) minimum credits at the School Certificate or GCE Ordinary level at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and any of: Fine Art/Technical Drawing, Economics, Geography, Chemistry, or Biology.
- In addition, an acceptable level of performance at the UTME is required for admission to the 100 level of the programmes. The candidate is required to take the following subjects at the UTME: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and anyone of these: – Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Biology or Fine Art.
DIRECT ADMISSIONS INTO 200 LEVELS
- A candidate who fulfils the requirements for (a) above and who holds an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Certificate in Architecture, at Upper Credits level or JUPEB A-LEVEL Studies Certificate (Mathematics, Physics and Visual Arts) may be considered for direct entry into 200 level. (Fine Arts or Technical Drawing may not be required at this level).
- A candidate who fulfils the requirements for (a) above and who holds a Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate in Architecture at Upper Credits level may be at advantage to be considered for direct entry into 200 level. (Fine Arts or Technical Drawing may not be required at this level.)
Candidates wishing to transfer from Architecture Programme in another University into Ajayi Crowther University may be considered for absorption at the appropriate level.
To be eligible for the award of BSc. (Arch) degree, a minimum Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 1.50 must be obtained; the minimum number of units to be taken and passed is as specified below:
A student who gained admission into the 100 level should on successful completion of a minimum of 149 Credits Units (Inclusive of all the University/Faculty course requirements) and satisfaction of internal and external examiners in the written and practical projects, seminars and oral examinations, be awarded the B.Sc. (Arch) degree. Direct entry candidates into 200 level must pass a minimum of 122 Credits Units.
How to apply for ACU Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form
- Visit the Application portal @https://forms.acu.edu.ng/
- Fill in your personal data
- Select your study programmme. Check Out ACU Courses
- Fill in your O’level result
- Finally, Upload scanned copy of your O’level result and JAMB result.