Adeleke University, Ede has commence the sale of their admission for form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to apply for Adeleke University admission form & their admission requirement.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Adeleke University (AU) is calling on prospective student to want to study in their their degree programme to make their way to the AU admission portal for the application of 2020 admission exercise.
Adeleke University Admission Entry requirement
Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programmes like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration and Library & Information Science. Candidates awaiting O Level results will be required to present acceptable qualification on resumption and before matriculation.
UTME Admission Requirements.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
How to apply for Adeleke university admission exercise
- Visit adeleke admission form portal @https://admissions.adelekeuniversity.edu.ng/register
- Fill in your personal data and create your account.