The ESUT Matriculation ceremony for 2020/2021 academic session has been schedule for newly admitted student. continue reading to find out ESUT matriculation date, time and venue and also how obtain academic gown.
This is to inform the general public and most especially all the newly admitted student, and the university community concerning the 39th ceremony of her ESUT Matriculation that will commence with orientation as soon as they resume from COVID-19 lockdown.
When is ESUT Matriculation Date 2020
ESUT online matriculation ceremony has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Venue: Zoom Application
How To Pay For ESUT Maric Gown
Log into the portal (portal.esut.edu.ng) with your username (JAMB Reg Number) and password.
– Click on Matriculation menu and generate invoice for Academic Gown and Matriculation Pack Fee.
– Proceed to the bank to make payment or pay online with an ATM card.
– Log into the portal (portal.esut.edu.ng) with your username (JAMB Reg Number) and password.
– Click on Matriculation menu, then click on Oath Form (This downloads the form for the student to print).
– Proceed to the central registry to collect Matriculation gown. You are to return the Matriculation gown on or before Monday 19th October, failure to do so attracts a penalty.
FAQs On ESUT Matriculation Ceremony
How much is esut matric gown
Academic gown for undergraduate and postgraduate student is N10,000 and N15,000 respectively while the matric pack is N5000 for both parties . This fee are to be paid to any authorized ESUT bank or through online platforms.
Is it compulsory to pay for matric gown?
ESUT authority said that all 100level student are entitled to one matriculation gown each on every year. I guess it is compulsory for you because it is your privilege.
can i go away with the gown after matriculation?
You are to return all academic gown a day after the matriculation ceremony to your department for collection because it will be re-used by your subordinate.
Over to you: I will be giving you the privilege because I’m an ESUT student to ask your question while i answer it here or you can connect with me in WhatsApp @08142928820.