CRUTECH has scheduled their school fees for 2020/2021 academic session. Keep reading and find out how much is their school fees for fresh and returning student.
This is to inform all the newly admitted student into Imo State University, Owerri whether through UTME or direct entry, that the school management has released the amount payable for 2020 academic session for acceptance fee and school fee.
This information is basically for CRUTECH school fees update for their matriculated student.
If you have been successfully admitted into Imo State University, you need to know the amount of their school fees.
Fresh and returning student school fees schedule
The tuition fees are between N105,000 and N128,000 for newly admitted students, and N85,000 – N95,000 for returning students. Non-indigene students pays N85,380, indigene-N73,380.
CRUTECH Tuition Fees Policy;
- All newly admitted students are to pay Acceptance Fee and School Fees in full for 2018/2019 Academic Session. Deadline for students already admitted is Monday, 18th of February, 2019. Freshmen who fail to meet the deadline will have their admission forfeited.
- Stale (Old) Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly expected to pay their full school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC). Full school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance and release of final results.
- Students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the University resumes soon.
- Hostel Accommodation is available for both New and Returning Students on payment of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only per student in addition to school fees. Eligibility for hostel accommodation is payment of fees.